Authors are encouraged to submit their papers using EDAS ( http://edas.info ). All papers will be reviewed for technical content and scope by a technical program committee. All accepted and presented papers would be digitally archived through IEEE Xplore.
The page limits are SIX pages for the long paper track and THREE pages for the short paper track. Papers should be in PDF format, two columns, font size 10 or greater and compliant with IEEE manuscript guidelines.
Submitted papers must be unpublished and not currently under review for any other publication. Authors of accepted papers will need to sign an ACCS copyright release form and present their paper at the conference.
INSTRUCTION FOR SUBMISSION OF FINAL MANUSCRIPT
All submissions must be formatted in 2 columns. adhering to the following guidelines:
- Final Submssion must be in PDF format only.
- Submissions must follow the IEEE format. [Refer IEEE Submission Format]
- An abstract of approximately 150 words clearly stating the significant contribution, impact & results of the submission.
- No more than 8 Pages (including the abstract, figures, tables and references) double columned, 9-pt or 10-pt font.
INSTRUCTION FOR SUBMISSION OF POSTERS
- All posters must be formatted for A0 size (841mm x 1189mm; 33.1in x 46.8in)) and couriered to the conference Secretary on digital media [ CD / Pen Drive ] on or before 1st July 2012.
Secretary, ADCOM 2012
Advanced Computing & Communications Society
Gate #2, CV Raman Avenue, Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore 560 012, India
- Posters must be in PDF format only
- Posters must indicate author name(s)/affiliation/contact details.
- Please submit a condensed version of the Paper not to exceed three pages for inclusion in the Proceedings on or before 20th November. Please contact Conference Secretariat, email@example.com for further information.
ADCOM and ACCS Policies:
All ACCS ADCOM 2012 technical papers must be associated with a paid author registration at ADCOM . ACCS reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.