How To Become a Member?
Any individual or institution who matches the eligibility criteria as mentioned below can become a member of ACCS and enjoy its benefits.
- Individuals with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech), Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or Masters in Science (Computer Science) degree are eligible to seek membership as either ordinary or Life, Annual or Student members. However, the Executive Committee is empowered to relax this eligibility criterion.
- Any corporate body (public/private) can seek for Corporate membership.
- Government, private, public, academic organization/reserved institutions are eligible for applying for Institutional membership.
Corporate Membership (Rs. 1,00,000 One-time fee)
Corporate membership reflects a company’s active involvement with the cutting edge research in the areas of advanced computing, communications and the related multidisciplinary fields in electrical sciences. Corporate memberships help the ACCS accomplish several goals:
- Encourage development and dissemination of domain knowledge through its meetings, publications, and committee outreach activities.
- Support our membership base with affordable membership and registration rates.
- Provide a voice in legislative policies affecting the industry.
- Provide travel awards to students and scientists around the world.
A corporate membership is truly an investment in the future of our engineers and scientists. The support also increases a company’s visibility in the scientific research community and encourages business growth. ACCS will host the corporate member’s logo on the Society web portal with a hyperlink to company website. ACCS will also provide use of member mailing list.
Click here to apply for Corporate Membership.
Institutional Membership (Rs. 50,000 One-time fee)
Institutional membership reflects academic support to the Advanced Computing and Communications Society and provides endless opportunities for academic outreach in the multidisciplinary fields representing Electrical, Computer and Communications Engineering. Institutional membership helps the ACCS and the institutions work towards elevating the standards of research and teaching to a higher level among the AICTE accredited colleges in India. It encourages development and dissemination of domain knowledge through its meetings, publications, and committee outreach activities.
ACCS will provide a very visible platform for students, faculty and industry partners to identify and select key research opportunities across our growing membership base. Indian students and institutions will now have the access to sponsored research.
Click here to apply for Institutional Membership.
Life Member (Rs. 4,000 One-time fee)/ Annual Member (Rs. 500)
Open to individuals who have acquired a professional standing in the practice of the arts, sciences or technology of Computing and Communications.
Click here to apply for Annual Membership.
Annual Student Member (Rs. 100)
Any student of Computing and Communications with good standing in a Baccalaureate program or higher at the time of application can enroll as an annual member by paying a fee of Rs. 100.
Click here to apply for Annual Student Membership.
Conferred on individuals of distinction who are associated with Computing and Communications sciences, both from industry and academia.